Sunday, April 8, 2007

Spring Break

I just got back from Spring Break and I am finished putting away all of my stuff. I went home last Thursday and had to go to work right away. Then on Friday I had to work at The Greens, a restaurant/bar in my hometown that my mom manages. During work, I helped with bussing, doing the dishes, waiting on tables, and cooking. Then, the bartender wanted to leave so I had to bartend until closing time.

On Monday, I went to two movies. First, I went to the Hills Have Eyes 2. I don’t really know why I went to it but I went to the first one so I wanted to finish off the sequel. I don’t know if anyone else has seen it, but I thought it was pretty bad. It was totally predictable. At the beginning of the movie, I guessed who was going to still be alive at the end of the movie. But the bad part, is that they left it open to make a Hills Have Eyes 3. The second movie that I went to see was Blades of Glory. It was much better. But I didn’t think it was as good as I had heard. Everyone told me that it was really great but I don’t think it wasn’t even close to Will Ferrells’ best movie.

On Wednesday, I went to see TMNT with my nephew and my brother-in-law. I wasn’t expecting much because it was animated. But I had to see it because the cartoon is awesome and the first three movies are even better. I thought it was pretty good but I think that if someone didn’t really like the turtles they wouldn’t like the movie.

Then on Thursday, I got to go to La Crosse to see some of my friends that I haven’t seen in a long time. I had a really good time. I got to drink three different kinds of beer that I have never had before. I had a Scottish beer called Skull Splitter, Red Stripe, and a variety of Samuel Adams.

Then I had to work on this last Friday night. We were really busy for the fish fry because it was the last Friday of Lent. Then after work, I got to go out in Sparta with my sister and my brother-in-law.

Then today, I went to church and then I had brunch with my family up at our cabin. We had so much food up there and I ate way too much. That was about all I did over break. I worked and got to see my friends and my family. The bad part, is that I had a lot of homework to do and I didn’t get any of it done. Oh well, I guess I will just have a busy week. Now, I am going to finish watching Boondock Saints.

No comments: